Feature: iOS applicationStatus: beta testingDescription: iPhone/iPad application for testers to find all applications ready for installation on Diawi (matching the udid).
The application also provides an easy way to send the udid to the developer.Type: FreeProgress:70 %Release plan: August `11
Feature: Mac applicationStatus: on holdDescription: A Mac application to upload applications to Diawi, manage history and much more...Type: FreeProgress:30 %Release plan: Q3 `11
Feature: removal linkStatus: In progressDescription: A way to delete an app uploaded to Diawi.Type: FreeProgress:50 %Release plan: Q3 `11
Feature: push notificationsStatus: on holdDescription: Push notifications for the iOS application to inform the tester that a new app, matching his udid, has been uploaded to Diawi.Type: FreeProgress:25 %Release plan: Q4 `11
Feature: free user accountsStatus: in progressDescription: An account on Diawi to manage your applications, upload history, stats, removals, ...Type: FreeProgress:40 %Release plan: Q4 `11
Feature: professional accountsStatus: in progressDescription: Diawi professional paid service with custom URLs, custom style, advanced upload options, group accounts, project and versionning management,...Type: ProProgress:30 %Release plan: Q4 `11
- 12 mar. 2012
- Fixed a bug in stats where iOS 5.1 installations were not counted correctly.
- 20 jan. 2012
- Technical improvements on the installation system : now faster and more efficient.
- 23 oct. 2011
- Minor technical fix for uploads on Firefox 7.
- 16 sept. 2011
Minor technical updates (preparing for something bigger).
By the way, Diawi now uses Compass for its CSS stylesheets.
- 19 aug. 2011
- Installation URLs won't be confusing anymore because of similar characters : "O" and "0", or "I" and "l", ...
- 18 aug. 2011
A short URL is now available for installation pages: i.diawi.com !
It works the same way as install.diawi.com, just shorter.
- 08 aug. 2011
Launching Diawi Mobile Web App: m.diawi.com !
Open the URL with Safari on your iOS device and follow the steps: just a simple configuration profile to install and the web app will give you and your testers a powerful companion to Diawi's service.
- Show apps available for installation using the UDID of the device to find provisioned apps
- Send your device's UDID by e-mail
- Quickly access the web app by adding a Diawi icon to your Home Screen
- 29 jul. 2011
Fixes & enhancements:
- Fixed upload on Safari 5.1.
- Fixed upload for some applications that were stuck at 100% or finished but got an invalid URL.
- Added display of minimum OS version and device family on app installation page.
- Enhanced wall of apps with an iOS-like scroll.
- Enhanced overall speed.
- 10 jul. 2011
- Check out Diawi's upcoming features : vote and support the ones you would like the most!
- 01 jul. 2011
- Added a Google +1's button : share the fact that you enjoy Diawi on +1 too !
- 31 may 2011
- Minor update: fixed some issues with uploads and added a Paypal donation button (thank you for your support!).
- 16 may 2011
Major update: fixed various issues with application installation on iOS 4.2 and higher.
If you had any issues recently when trying to install an app from Diawi, it should be OK now. If still experiencing an issue, please contact us.
- 28 apr. 2011
- Minor update: improved overall performance.
- 05 apr. 2011
- Minor update: fixed some issues and enhanced stats, now with daily app uploads detail.
- 17 mar. 2011
- Minor update: added more information to stats page.
- 21 feb. 2011
- A new "stats" page has been added with information about diawi usage.
- Reworked the upload form to have a simpler version and a more advanced version.
- Added a wall of apps displayed on the stats page. When uploading the app, choose if you want your app to appear on the wall or not.
- 18 feb. 2011
- The upload bug in Chrome is due to the external library used for drag&drop/HTML5/Flash/Sliverlight upload. Developers are aware of the problem and a fix should be coming soon. In the meantime, use Firefox or Safari if possible. Diawi will be updated as soon as the fix is available.
- 10 feb. 2011
- Minor update: improved performance when trying to retrieve the icon from the app bundle.
- 07 feb. 2011
- Provisioning profiles embedded in the app bundle are now supported (xcode 3.2 and higher) : the upload and manual installation of the .mobileprovision is not needed anymore, xcode and iOS handle everything.
- App icon can now be retrieved from the app bundle if none is uploaded.
- This "news" page has been added with information about diawi updates and a Twitter feed to keep you informed in real time !
- For professional uses, Diawi can now be used on a custom subdomain (install.mydomain.com) with a customized installation page and without ads : contact us now to begin the setup.
- 01 feb. 2011
- Minor update: some issues with app upload were fixed, thank you for you feedback.
- 31 jan. 2011
- Diawi is used by more and more developers around the world. Check out the stats on the upload page : more than 1000 apps uploaded and more than 3000 apps installed so far !
- 22 nov. 2010
- Apple released iOS 4 for iPad allowing wireless installation of applications on iPad.
- 17 nov. 2010
- Public release of diawi.
- 15 sept. 2010
- Private beta of diawi.
- 24 jun. 2010
- Apple released iOS 4 for iPhone and iPod Touch allowing wireless installation of applications on iPhone and iPod Touch.